Breeze is our Church Management Software
Log into Breeze
Ask a question about Breeze
Contact an admin at this email address
Please click here if you need to join Breeze
What benefits does Breeze provide?
- A central, password protected, up-to-date listing of members and regular attenders and the contact information they have provided
- Safe, secure child check-in
- For committee and ministry leaders, easy access to contact information for their group members
- Request volunteers automatically through setting up an event, and allow them to accept, decline, pick a time slot, or indicate availability quickly and easily
- Enable event invitees to notify you that they plan to attend your event by clicking on the calendar event and filling out an RSVP form
Have you joined Breeze?
Did you create a Username and Password?
When you entered your information at the Register for Breeze link, or provided it on the bulletin insert, that was step one.
You then should receive an email from a Breeze admin with a link to create login credentials.
If you have not created your login credentials, you have not joined Breeze!
Please check your email to find the link, or contact an admin at
How to Use Breeze - step by step Instructions
More tutorials are coming soon!
Breeze is made up of three different modules:
When you first open Breeze, you will be on a Dashboard screen that offers the modules you are able to access.
Different users have different access. You may not see some modules, or when you click on one, there may not be many options available.
Please bear in mind that these instructions may not be applicable to your access level. If there is something you believe you should have access to, but do not, please contact an admin.
Using the Events Module
Add an Event to the church calendar
Edit an existing Event
Request volunteers for an Event